ACT Today! (Autism Care and Treatment Today!) executive director Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson and SHAPE magazine Lifestyle Editor/author Susan Campbell Cross will host “A Birthday Beauty Gala” on Friday, May 3, 2013 at the Cross’s private residence located in Hidden Hills, CA. The poolside beauty gala will celebrate Alspaugh-Jackson and Cross’s birthdays and Mother’s Day. Voluntary donations will benefit ACT Today!, a national non-profit organization whose mission is to provide care and treatment to children with autism.
Attendees will be offered cocktails and complimentary beauty treatments and services, including:
• Signature Polish & Play Bar” by Chrome Girl Nails (Created by Jaime Boreanaz & Melissa Ravo)
• Hair Styling by Rebecca Smith and Lana Fields
• Makeup Bar by Sorme Treatment Cosmetics
• Custom Airbrush Tanning by Alexis Rousse
• Yoga mini-sessions by Joe Lubitsch
• Isabella Emporium Jewelry by Janet Heller
• Moeben Sportswear by Shannon Farar-Griefer
• Book Signing by Kym Douglas, Beauty & Bliss expert on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “The Doctors,” “Good Day LA” and author of best-selling novel, “Bliss Happens”
"Susan and I believe in the concept of having fun while doing good, and what better way to celebrate our birthdays and Mother's Day than with our friends and associates poolside while being pampered by our amazing team of beauty and fitness experts,” said ACT Today! executive director Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson.
For more information about “A Birthday Beauty Gala”, contact ACT Today! at (818) 705-1625 or Amy@act-today.org.
About ACT Today!:
ACT Today! (Autism Care and Treatment Today!) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing resources and funding to families of children with autism who cannot afford or access the necessary tools their children need to reach their full potential. For more information about ACT Today!, visit: www.act-today.org.